Designed. Tested. Labeled.
One of the simplest things to do is laminate label the cabling when your done testing. We are always surprised to walk into new customers who don't have their cabling or plates labeled, or just labeled in pen.
We laminate label all the time. This makes it simple for you to manage your cabling.
25 Years is the life of a good Network.
A data network lasts a long time. We recommend CAT6 or CAT6A in most situations, sometimes CAT5e is a solid choice. A network should be built for VoIP and Data. Gone are the days of separate Networks. You should be able to use either one for either purpose. This makes your Network simpler and more reliable.
Cable Specs and Differences
- Fiber Optic: Used for Network Backbones. - FAST
- CAT6A: Used for high demand networks. 10G Speed
- CAT6: Used for most networks. 1 G Speed
- CAT5e: Used for older networks. 100MBPS up to 1G Speed
- Co-AX: Used for TV and various other misc. applications.
- Speaker Cabling: Used for music speakers, paging systems.