BUSINESS CLASS SIP TRUNKS
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF BUSINESS CLASS SIP TRUNKS
- Leverage Dedicated Voice Bandwidth: Business Class SIP Trunks include dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, so your voice traffic does not compete for bandwidth with your data service.
- 3CX is an approved SIP Trunk Phone System for every major provider. ATT - NexVortex - SigmaVoIP - Time Warner
- Experience Reliability: Fiber Optics with SIP trunks is the best way to install. Period. *Can be installed over copper / or COAX.
- Maximize Business Continuity: Alternate Routing enables calls to be received even in the event of a service disruption.
- Optimize Productivity: Leverage Trunk Overflow to meet business demands by rerouting overflow calls. Utilize valuable features such as Caller ID, Call Blocking (e.g., international calling) and Alternate Routing.
- Utilize Optional Toll-Free Service: Make it easy for your business contacts and customers to reach you – at no charge to them – with Toll-Free Service options.
Finally, VoIP can save you money and provide a reliability equal to analog lines.
Analog lines cost about $45 per line, while SIP Trunks cost $15 dollars per line.
SIP Trunks will save your business 30-60% depending on your business.
We do a free site survey and phone bill analysis. Call today and hear how clear our SIP Trunks are with our VoIP phone system.