1. How many phones do you need?
2. How many phone lines?
3. Do you have sufficient internet speed? ( you can go here to see www.speedtest.net)
4. Do you currently have a POE switch?
5. Is your network CAT5e or CAT6? If its CAT6 then you need to buy Gigabit phones.
6. Do you have a Static IP address from your internet provider?
7. Are you linking multiple sites?
8. Do you have or need overhead speaker paging?
9. Do you have any analog devices that will need to integrate into your new system? note* It is not recommended to integrate your fax, alarms, or postage machine into your new phone system.*
10. Are you going to go hosted voip or buy your own voip phone system?